February 04, 2022 4 min read
Having options is always a good thing...unless you don’t know which one to choose. Whether you’re just starting to explore vaping, transitioning from cigarettes, or have been vaping for a while but want more information to confirm you’ve made the right choice, we’re here to help with an honest guide to the differences between disposable vapes and rechargeable ones.
Finding the right kind of vape is important. And the truth is, there’s not a wrong answer. You have to determine what you’re looking for in a vape pen, your priorities, and what are you looking to get out of it. As you read this comparison guide, it will hopefully become clear which type works best for you.
Disposable vapes come prefilled with e-liquid in your chosen flavor with an internal battery. Available in a variety of flavors and puff counts, you simply use it until the e-liquid (flavor) or battery are gone. Ideally, it is manufactured so the two last approximately the same time, not with leftover flavor and a dead battery. All of IGNITE’s disposable vapes are crafted to ensure you’re not leaving any flavor behind.
- Ready to go straight out of the package. No setup, no charging, and no parts to deal with. This also means no cleaning, maintenance, or mess.
- A disposable is less expensive than the upfront cost of a rechargeable vape pen, which could be a great option if you’re new to vaping and don’t want the financial commitment before you know if vaping is right for you.
- Easy to use and always convenient. Just grab and go without worrying if your device is charged or filled.
- Can choose the right puff count for your needs or buy multiple flavors in lower puff counts to mix it up and keep it fresh.
- No activation is required with IGNITE disposables. Just inhale for a smooth, auto-draw experience.
- Lots of flavors to choose from.
- When you’re done, just toss and grab another.
- May cost more long-term than a rechargeable vape.
- Not customizable.
- Less environmentally friendly.
Rechargeable vapes may come either fully assembled or as module parts you can mix and match for a customized vaping experience. Even if they come assembled, you’ll still have to charge it and add the cartridge or fill the device with your chosen strength and flavor of e-liquid.
- Rechargeable and refillable devices don’t need to be replaced very often.
- More customization is available in appearance and flavors. Personalization reflects not only your preference in the design ( pen, mod, e-cigarette, etc.) but your personality. Tons of vape skins can be purchased to show who you are.
- More economical than disposables in the long run. Yes, the upfront cost is more. But generally, the amount it costs to charge the battery and buy refillable e-liquids is less than disposable vapes over time.
- More expensive initial investment. You’re buying a lot more parts and refillable liquids upfront. Not a great investment if you’re not sure vaping is right for you.
- Not ready out of the box. Set up and charge is required before and between uses. Don’t get too excited to use it when you buy it...you’ll be waiting a few hours.
- Many require activating before inhaling.
- Less convenient
- More maintenance is required, including cleaning or replacing parts.
- More costly if the rechargeable device gets broken or lost.
Which is Right for You
Only you can decide what features and priorities are important for your vaping experience. However, if you’re leaning towards disposables, but other vape websites selling refillable devices have scared you off with nonsense like inaccurate puff counts or fewer flavors, rest assured, that’s not the case with IGNITE products.
We offer four puff count options that meet almost anyone’s needs. And with 32 flavors, you’re sure to find a favorite or seven!
Sleek and disposable, IGNITE’S Vape Pens come in a variety of delicious, bold flavors and feature luxurious hardware with auto-draw technology. Each pen comes pre-filled with 5% synthetic nicotine for a premium vaping experience. Total puffs vary by device.
- If you’re a light vaper or love mixing it up with a variety of flavors, go for the V3 pens with fewer puffs per pen.
- Need a dependable, long-lasting vape pen to get you through the day and beyond? Try the V8 with 800+ puffs.
- Have a go-to “fav” but need a backup with a similar puff count? Grab the V15 at 1500+ puffs.
- Or, simply go for the granddaddy of disposable vapes. Check out the newest size offering from IGNITE: the V25, featuring a whopping 2,500+ puffs.
All of them are pre-charged and easy to use straight out of the box. When the pen is done, toss it.
We hope this guide helped you understand more about the differences when it comes to disposable vs rechargeable vape pens. When you’re ready for a premium vaping experience, find IGNITE products online or in a store near you.
Don’t settle. Don’t compromise. IGNITE your life.